Our Charism and Spirituality
In full allegiance to the Spirituality of St. Theresa of the Child Jesus and the charism of Blessed Mother Crocifissa we live our Carmelite call by:
- listening to the Word of God
- living in communion with the Blessed Trinity
- loving our brothers and sisters
- our tender devotion of Mary
Our vocation is to let our brothers and sisters experience the immeasurable love and mercy of our Heavenly Father.
Come and See if God is calling You to Join Us in Our Mission to spread God’s Love to All people as a Carmelite Missionary.
Come Joint Us!
As Missionaries – We are sent by Christ to reveal and communicate to all the love of God as He is with us every day until the end of the world. Our commitment is to help people find God’s presence in their lives and in the world.
As Carmelites – We are contemplative in action. We see the face of the living God in our brothers and sisters, witnessing His presence among us as we journey with them.
With St. Therese – St. Therese of the Child Jesus is the Patroness of the Mission and our Model in the “Little Way” of Spiritual Childhood. We are called to the Missionaries…and, as she was, “Love” in the hear of the Mother Church.
As Sisters – We are consecrated women, living together as a joyful family imitation the example of Mary of Nazareth as mother, sister and friend of the poor.
- We strive with love to serve the Church and the people of God through the new Evangelization with includes
- human, moral and christian formation of families, women, youth and children
- Academic Christian education Parish ministry
To learn more about the Carmelite Missionary Sisters of St. Teresa of the Child Jesus please visit Our History Page